Monday, September 20, 2010

Blink 182 - Blink 182

Blink 182's self titled record came in the mail today. I admittedly haven't listened to this one all too much, but it was such a sexy looking pressing that I just had to order it. This is my first piece of vinyl that I own that is half and half like this. It's pretty cool. It also should be noted that the vinyl matches absolutely perfectly with the colors on the jacket. It's a real sexy release and it's even nicer in person than it appears in these pictures. Also, you can't see it, but on the D-Side there is an etching of the Blink 182 smiley face logo. I tried to take a picture of it, but it didn't photograph well. You'll just have to trust me on that one.

It should be a good week for vinyl, as I'm expecting Alkaline Trio and Weezer records to come in the mail this week. Stay tuned, kiddos.




Artist: Blink 182
Title: Blink 182
Label: Mightier Than The Sword / Universal
Vinyl Color: Half Teal/Half Pink
Price:$20.00

1 comment:

  1. oh my god that is beautiful, I just ordered Enema of the state which is pretty sweet cause I love clear vinyl but if i knew it looked like that I would have been all over it.

    ReplyDelete