Thursday, September 16, 2010

Weezer - Hurley

Ah, yes. It came. In case you don't know, Weezer is my favorite band. So naturally, I was quite excited for this bad boy to show up in the mail. I mean I've had the leak for like a week now, but there's just something about having the physical copy in your hands that feels so nice. This is the Epitaph Store exclusive clear green vinyl edition, which was limited to only 1,000 copies. All the rest are on your standard, run-of-the-mill, black vinyl. I'll probably end up picking up the black one eventually as well as I am a bit of a Weezer completist. Over the course of this blog, I'll probably be posting bits and pieces from my collection for you to check out.




Artist: Weezer
Title: Hurley
Label: Epitaph
Vinyl Color: Clear Green
Purchased From: http://www.epitaph.com
Price: $14.99

No comments:

Post a Comment