Friday, November 26, 2010

Motion City Soundtrack - Commit This To Memory

Hello again. I've picked up a lot of vinyl recently and I'm not even close to done posting about it, so you should see a lot of these in the near future.

Today's entry is Motion City Soundtrack's 2005 album, Commit This To Memory. Even though the album came out over 5 years ago, it sadly didn't see a vinyl release until about 2 weeks ago and hence why I hadn't picked up a copy yet. It's a very good album, and a very welcome addition to my collection. Now I just need to pick up a copy of I Am The Movie on vinyl and I'll have the Motion City Soundtrack discography.

I saw this band live a couple of weeks ago and they were awesome. I would highly suggest that if you get a chance to check out their albums or their live show, you should do it. You won't regret it.

Also, it should be noted that this comes in three different colors; pink, white and clear. It was a tough decision, but I decided to go with the pink as I think it was a good choice for this record.




Artist: Motion City Soundtrack
Title: Commit This To Memory
Label: Epitaph
Vinyl Color: Pink
Purchased From: http://www.motioncitysoundtrack.com
Price:$17.98

No comments:

Post a Comment